One of my favorite ways to eat greens like mustard and kale is in baked fritters. This recipe is super easy and customizable so add in whatever flavoring you prefer — I like them with curry and some spicy peppers!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, coat a sheet pan with oil of your choice.
- Chop 8 ounces of greens (the whole bag you’ll get in your box).
- Mix in a separate bowl 3 eggs, 1/2 cup flour or flour alternative, one clove minced garlic, salt, pepper, and 1/4 cup shredded hard cheese like parmesan, aged cheddar.
- Combine greens with batter mixture.
- Use ice cream scoop or 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop fritter mixture on to the oiled sheet pan, pat down to flatten.
- Cook in oven on 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until you’re able to flip them to finish cooking the other side for 5-10 minutes
- Take out, let cool and enjoy! They keep in the fridge wonderfully…that is if you don’t eat them all in one sitting like I usually do!