Kale fritters (or any kind of greens!)
One of my favorite ways to eat greens like mustard and kale is in baked fritters. This recipe is super easy and customizable so add in whatever flavoring you prefer -- I like them with curry and some spicy peppers!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, coat a sheet pan with oil of your choice.
- Chop 8 ounces of greens (the whole bag you'll get in your box).
- Mix in a separate bowl 3 eggs, 1/2 cup flour or flour alternative, one clove minced garlic, salt, pepper, and 1/4 cup shredded hard cheese like parmesan, aged cheddar.
- Combine greens with batter mixture.
- Use ice cream scoop or 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop fritter mixture on to the oiled sheet pan, pat down to flatten.
- Cook in oven on 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until you're able to flip them to finish cooking the other side for 5-10 minutes
- Take out, let cool and enjoy! They keep in the fridge wonderfully...that is if you don't eat them all in one sitting like I usually do!